Mission Graduates is Hiring
Mission Graduates believes higher education is the strongest tool we have to level the playing field for Latino, Black and immigrant youth and their families. We support our employees with a comprehensive benefits package and are currently accepting applications for the positions below.
- Fully paid health and dental insurance coverage;
- 3% Employer contribution to eligible employee’s retirement accounts;
- Pre-tax commuter, child care, and health flex spending accounts;
- Generous paid time off benefits, including vacation, holidays, sick time and float days; and
- Professional development to support all staff in achieving their career objectives.
- Mission Graduates supports a work/life balance for its employees and offers flexible work options.
Mission Graduates Is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Mission Graduates provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants in all of our employment practices, including selection, hiring, promotion, transfer, termination, leaves of absence, training and compensation, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, uniformed service member/veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition or disability, in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.