See the best of San Francisco in our seven week tours, as we explore San Francisco’s most iconic neighborhoods:
Don’t forget your cameras!
Our San Francisco invasion will take place from Thursday, June 1st, through Thursday, July 13th. Official program hours will be from 8:30am – 3:30pm. There will be no program Tuesday, July 4th.
Marshall Elementary School (1575 15th Street)
Flynn Elementary School (3125 Cesar Chavez)
Each week, students will get the opportunity to not only tour new districts and cultures of San Francisco, but also participate in amazing enrichment classes onsite and continue their learning through the summer with hands on STEM projects.
Enrichment Classes: Music Class, AcroSports Gymnastics, Swimming at Garfield Pool, JCC Hip Hop & Jazz Funk dance classes, Cooking Matters, Sports camp & more!
Field Trips: California Academy of Science, Exploratorium, Fairyland, Children’s Creativity Museum, Lake Anza, Golden Gate Fortune Cookie Factory, San Jose Tech Museum of Innovation, and an end of summer Picnic at Golden Gate Park
For Summer Passport to Adventure, there is a non-refundable registration fee of $100 for all families.
- For families who qualify for free or reduced lunch, weekly sessions are offered at no cost.
- For families who do not qualify, Summer Passport to Adventure is offered to students at $200/week or $1,000 for all sessions (income-based sliding scale available).
To ensure your young scientist is on board for a summer of exploration, please contact the Program Director at your student’s school:
- Marshall Elementary – Natalie Guandique – 415-864-5205 x 101 – email@example.com
- Flynn Elementary – Melissa Alvarez – 415-864-5205 x 261 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bryant Elementary – Dianna Caracoza – 415-864-5205 x 201 – email@example.com
Check out our summer of fun!